Since 2010, Risparmio Virtuoso has created a network of companies that have managed to save economically. These savings has created a profit, so why not share it in a project with a solidarity vision? After a phase of experimentation, the H-Earth cooperative was born for this purpose, also aimed at expanding a new ecological awareness with the concrete objective of reducing the environmental impact on our planet, determined from the consumer model that we all know and from the problem of waste generated and its complex management. Saving for the planet creates sharing and unity, giving a material value to the concept of sustainability in favor of us all and future generations.
The planned activities of H-Earth are numerous, from controlled cleaning and disposal works to home repairs, from gardening to assistance, up to surveillance.
Here they are in detail:
- Controlled cleaning and disposal, in specific and authorized collection centers, of street areas, beaches, gardens, flower beds, etc., not reached and not constantly managed by the various municipal companies, in agreement and authorization, with the administrations of local authorities.
- Controlled cleaning and disposal, in specific and authorized collection centers, of cellars, ceilings and garages and any repainting, through specific contracts with public and private subjects.
- Cleaning and disposal controlled, in specific and authorized collection centers, of offices, homes, condominiums, through specific contracts with public and private subjects.
- Gardening, maintenance of green areas and disinfestation.
- Repair of fixtures, floor polishing, painting, furniture restoration and small building restorations.
- Marketing of any goods or products relating to the activities described above;
- Maid services, elderly assistance and canteen service.
- Repair of small machine tools.
- Supervision service.
- Food transport service for elderly people or those with reduced mobility.
Clients can be private individuals, companies and public bodies. H-Earth is already active, if you want more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org